Program beasiswa luar negeri ke Australia dari Australian Development Scholarships atau disingkat ADS telah dibuka kembali untuk tahun ajaran 2013. Bagi Anda yang tertarik untuk melanjutkan studi ke Australia program studi S2 dan S3, sila baca info beasiswa berikut ini:
Australian Development Scholarships (ADS) are long term development awards administered by AusAID. ADS aim to contribute to the long term development needs of Australia’s partner countries in line with bilateral and regional agreements. They provide opportunities for people from developing countries to undertake full time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions.
- be an Indonesian citizen and not have permanent residence in Australia or New Zealand
- not be married or engaged to a person who is eligible to hold Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent resident status, at any stage of the application, selection, mobilisation processes or while on-scholarship in Australia
- satisfy Australian Government requirements for international student entry to Australia (health, character etc)
- not have obtained an academic qualification outside their home country in the 24 months preceding the application closing date, calculated from the date of arrival back in the home country
- not be applying for another long-term AusAID scholarship unless they have returned to their home country and resided there for twice the length of the total time that they were in Australia (for example, a previous AusAID Scholar who has been on AusAID scholarship/s in Australia for five years will not be eligible to apply for another AusAID scholarship until they have been home for ten years)
- be applying to commence a new course of study and not be seeking support through ADS for a course already commenced in Australia.
- be able to take up the scholarship in the year for which it is offered
- be able to satisfy all requirements of the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) for an AusAID student visa and
- be able to satisfy the admission requirements of the Australian university at which the Scholarship is to be undertaken.
Pendaftaran beasiswa ADS 2013 telah dibuka sejak 12 Maret 2012 – 17 Agustus 2012 untuk pendaftar dari Indonesia. Anda yang berniat mengirimkan aplikasi, silakan pantau tata cara dan dokumen yang harus disiapkan via brosur resminya di sini atau Anda dapat mengirimkan email ke email@example.com.